Friday, January 04, 2008

Hello 2008

wow! 2007 is over and i can't say that i was sad to see it go! it was definetly a rough year for us but it's looking like things are on the up side for now! It wasn't all bad, we did have alot of good times! but i am ready for a change. i feel like i have not blogged in forever....my last update was SEPTEMBER! I am even more behind on my scrapping then ever before. it is just soooo overwhelming that i don't know where to begin. i'm still not even finished my wedding album! there is just so much to do. i need to get organized and really get back into it! when i went back and looked at my 2007 picture file i was shocked. i knew i took ALOT of pictures but i went through each folder and added up what was in there....OMG.....i took 8000+ pictures in a year! that is 8000 that are just sitting on my external hard drive, not printed, not scrapped....nothing! talk about overwhelming! My goal is within the next week to get my scraproom back in order and organized so i know what i have and what i need and slowly ease my way back into it. hopefully soon i will have some pictures to put up of newly created scrapbook pages!!!!

No comments: