Monday, May 21, 2007

I've scrapped {and it wasn't wedding pictures}





Scott and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary yesterday! I can't believe a year has passed already. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. We've been really busy all week {running all over the place with the kids}. I did manage to get a two page layout done, and it wasn't wedding pictures! I needed a break from them. I felt like I was rushing through them too fast and didn't really like the outcome of the last few that I did.

But I love the layout I did of michael from the homerun derby last weekend. I finally got to use my 3 bugs shooting stars paper! It looked great with the baseball pictures!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great layouts Kristy! Love the paper and the way you did the title, but those pics are fab! :-)

*Rachel* said...

Cute, KRisty! :) I bet it was fun to scrap another topic for a change, huh? LOL! :)