Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

It's memorial day weekend. We don't really have anything to exciting planned, just hanging around the house. Scott and my dad started to clean out the pool so that hopefully by next weekend we will be ready to go swimming. We also sat down and planned out what we are doing this summer, it's going to be a busy one! For both Scott and I, every year we ALWAYS go to the jersey shore {wildwood} and after 27+ years, you can only take wildwood so many times before it just becomes boring. So instead of spending a week down the shore we decided to take a bunch of little day trips to places. We are going to a Delaware Blue Rocks game, Hershey Park, Baltimore Inner Harbor, etc. This way we have a bunch of fun stuff to do instead of just one week. It's all basically planned for june and july because Michael starts football practice August 1 and from then on, it's all football all the time! Yesterday we took the kids to the Philadelphia Zoo. It was HOT!!! we felt like we were dying, it was soooo darn hot, it was over 93! But the kids had a great time and it really gave me a chance to play with my camera that scott and the kids got me for mother's day. It was kind of frustrating because I am use to a manual point and shoot and wasn't sure exactly how to use all the different setting on the camera. It was kind of intimidating. Some of my pictures came out really really dark and then some of them were sooooo bright that they looked funky! I will have to continue to play with it until I get the hang of how to change everything around. But here are some of the pictures from the zoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics - thanks for sharing!

Suzanne said...

Wow, Kristy, I think you did a great job with your new camera! TFS! :-)